Sunday, May 13, 2007

BIRTHDAY!!
Tuesday 24th April was my birthday!!
I was meant to be leaving for Toronto to go to my old Bible College (TACF) because
Patricia was teaching there for the week, but I had a bit of a stomach bug and ended up spending most of the day in bed! I was well recovered by the afternoon, so
I went to the House of Prayer to spend some time with Jesus.
I was able to get a ride to Toronto the next day so a car-load of us set off
at 6.15am. I had arranged to meet Amy - it just happened that she was leaving her
employer to the airport - perfect! It was sooooo good to see her - I had not seen her since
I left Grafton in February.

Patricia was teaching in the morning, and we (the interns) were
helping until around 12.30pm. Then we headed out to Montana's for a birthday lunch.
Rebekah & Sarah (2 of the interns who I live with - the girl in the black is Rebekah, and Sarah is in green) had decorated the table with lots of balloons!! I share a room with Sarah - she is awesome! She is from England. Rebekah is from California, and the other girl in the picture is Sarah-Ann, who is Canadian and also lives in the intern house.

Patricia treated me to my lunch - we had Mexican fahita's - one of my favourites!
Paticia is in the right hand photo, third from the right.
Amy had secretly arranged to meet John & Evelyn at TACF - I was so surprised!!
They then took me out for a birthday dinner. I ate SO much!! They bought 2 desserts and we had them as birthday cake!


A typical Amy photo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home