Wednesday, February 07, 2007


It is soooooo cold here right now! This is a picture of
the River Avon which runs through Stratford.
I walked into town today - temperature was
-19 with the windchill - it was freezing!!
But it looks so beautiful.......

Work has been coming on in our house.
This is Tania who is one of the 3 girls who I will
be sharing the house with. She is from New

Bunswick, Canada.

This is Andrew, who is helping out with the DIY.
He and his friend Jordan have been a great help
and have been working away all week.




The church looks like a giant snowball eh!!
This picture was taken from my back yard - the
house is really close to the church which is great.


Tonight I met most of the leaders from the church
at their weekly cell. They are really nice.
I am looking forward to getting to know them more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home