Friday, September 29, 2006

Last Thursday the chickens arrived on the
farm - all 16000 of them!! It was pretty amazing
seeing all so many of them!


In Port Hope (where my church is) the river Ganaraska
has a salmon run every year, where they migrate
upstream - thousands of them! There is a mini-dam
with a fish gate and the salmon have to leap up it to make
the journey.
Amy & I went to see them on Sunday although there
weren't very many of them as they have been
running for a few weeks now.
It is so amazing that they instinctively know what
to do.
Amy caught one bare-handed! (it was actually dead,
she lifted it out for a photo, much to the horror
of the many Chinese tourists who were visiting!)


We met some friends from church and they took
us out for a lunch to an all you can eat buffet.


My brothers dog turned 1 last week. He sent me
this picture - I laughed very hard!


John has built this chapel about 10 mins walk
from the farm. I visit it most days.







1 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

Hi Sara,

Your blog is so cool!

Love you,
Ash x

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home