Tuesday, January 08, 2008

As I have not been blogging since July I decided to do a massive update now. The following entries are a wee summary of what I have been up to.........(beginning with the most recent)

DE
CEMBER - JANUARY
I have been in Kansas City visiting the International House of Prayer. (IHOP) I was there for a whole month! (see next entry) I have loved being here!!! I visited IHOP in March with Patricia and some of the interns and I really felt that I would be back – and here I am! For those of you who don’t know anything about IHOP, here is some info - Since September 19, 1999, they have continued in non-stop intercession with worship 24/7. Currently, over 400 people serve on the full-time IHOP–KC staff in intercession, worship and fasting as they are being equipped to fulfill the Great Commission by reaching out in evangelism, prophetic ministry, healing the sick and providing for the poor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home