Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I am now nearly half way through my year in Stratford.
Hard to believe............

Kids Camp is just finished.
I was a counsellor for 7 girls, aged between 6-8. I loved it!
And I loved my girls!
Some of the kids came from really broken homes, and it was
so amazing to be a part of their lives for a week.
All of the interns had to speak for 30 mins. I did it!!!
This has been the most challenging part of my time here,
writing talks and then doing them. I was so nervous, but
I just kept decreeing 'I can do all things with you Jesus,
because you have promised you will give me the strength....'
and He did!
I taught from David's life - how he worshipped God, and
taught on hearing God's voice.
One of the girls in my group trusted on Jesus after hearing
Tim, one of the interns speak. It was exciting.
There are so many fatherless kids who need to know the love of
Father God. Thanks Jesus for opening the way to the Father for
everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home